Undergraduate Admissions

Apply to Mason

Information regarding the admissions process, requirements, deadlines, and fees is on the George Mason University Office of Admissions website.

Declare a Minor

  1. Print and fill out a Minor Declaration (Undergraduate) form (pdf).
  2. Submit the form to the minor advisor.  

Declare a Certificate

Print and fill out an Undergraduate Declaration of Certificate form (.pdf).
Submit the form to the certificate advisor.

Mason Admissions Decisions

University admissions decisions are determined by George Mason University's Office of Admissions. The College of Public Health is unable to issue decisions on University admissions. Contact the George Mason Office of Admissions for information on admissions guidelines and requirements.