- MS Thesis Guidelines (pdf)
A guide for MS Nutrition students interested in completing a thesis.
- MS Thesis Committee Designation Form (pdf)
Submit this form to designate thesis committee members.
- MS Thesis Proposal Defense Form (pdf)
Submit this form to propose a proposal defense date.
- MS Thesis Signature Sheet (doc)
- MS Thesis Research Full Time Equivalent Status (pdf)
May only be used after the first semester of NUTR 799. Allows students to be classified by the University as full-time status, to qualify for certain financial aid.
- Graduate Time Limit Extensions
For students who need more than the allotted 6 years to complete their MS degree.
- University Libraries Dissertation & Thesis Services
Services for Mason graduate students to prepare, format, complete, and submit their theses and dissertations correctly and on time.
- Practicum Agreement Form (docx)
This form must be completed in its entirety and approved by course faculty prior to the placement of a NUTR 790 student in an organization for the capstone practicum.
Other Student Resources
- Recommended Course Sequences: MS in Nutrition (pdf)
Last updated October 23, 2017.
- Course Substitution/Waiver (pdf)
Request that a requirement in an academic program be met by: 1) a transfer course even though not considered equivalent to a Mason course, or 2) a Mason course not usually applied to meet the requirement. Also to request that, on some clearly-detailed basis, a requirement in the student's academic program be waived.
- Student Forms via the Registrar's Office
The Registrar's website (linked above) provides a number of forms students need to declare majors, minors and certificates in Nutrition and Food Studies; change academic programs; and more. Use the link above to access these forms. Adobe Acrobat Reader required.